weird – “strikingly odd or unusual”
random – lacking any definite plan or order or purpose; governed by or depending on chance
I was tagged by http://mylittledrummerboys.blogspot.com/ to complete this 7 weird or random things meme.
I have to list 7 weird or random things about me and then tag 7 more people to do the same.
- I have an unhealthy fear of spiders and cheese graters. Yes, that’s right, cheese graters. They scare me. Why? Could you imagine if you accidentally dropped that piece of cheese and grated your hand instead? Eek! I make my hubby do all the cheese grating around here. Either that or we buy pre-shredded. And spiders, don’t get me started. I can’t even see a picture of of one without screaming and running from the room.
- I have two tattoos and plan on getting another one in April. GASP! TATTOOS?? She must worship the DEVIL! No, one is a butterfly on my shoulder (Oh I know, so original…) and the other is an anklet tattoo of my daughter’s name with a ladybug. I plan on getting my second daughters name on the other ankle next month.
- I picked my first daughters name because I had a dream about it. I had a very realistic dream that I had a little girl named Kayla when my hubby and I were first dating. The next day I was at the doctors office and this little girl came and sat next to me in the waiting room. She looked at me and waved her little fingers and then her mom said “Kayla, come here.” I was pretty dumbfounded by the whole thing so I decided that when we did have children, that would be her name.
- I picked out my second daughters name by picking out Ava, a name I had always liked, and adding my mothers middle name, Lynn. So, Avalynn’s first name was decided in an aim conversation with my mother.
- I used to ride motorcycles with my family as a kid I have many a scars from crashing. But I sure do miss riding.
- I grew up in Utah as a catholic girl. I even attended catholic school. I also used to have a boys haircut that all the children used to make fun of me over.
- I think breastfed baby diapers smell like popcorn. I kind of like the way they smell and that makes me incredibly weird.
I think I will tag:
Don’t ask me why my links are freaking out. I tried to fix it but I can’t figure it out. Anyway, you know who you are, do it IF you have time!