You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Kayla’ category.
|In honor of my baby girl (Kayla’s) 3rd birthday which is TODAY I am doing this week’s TT on Thirteen Things Kayla LOVES!
1. Favorite foods: Ramen noodles, hot dogs, cereal, eggs, cheese, bologna, Popsicles, bananas, and olives!
2. Favorite Colors: Blue and Purple
3. Favorite movies: Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas (yes, still even into April!), Monster’s Inc, Happy Feet, Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo, and Dora the Explorer: Dora’s Halloween (Yes she is a very big holiday movie fan)!
4. Holidays! Christmas is her favorite holiday and not for the reason’s you’d think a toddler would. Her favorite? The Christmas tree! She loves decorations of and kind. She is one big celebration packed into the form of a child, why wouldn’t she love holidays?
5. Favorite inside activities: Coloring, jumping on the bed, hide and seek and tickle time!
6. Favorite outside activities: Swimming, drawing with chalk, going to the park, watching kids play (I know, she’d rather watch then play).
7. Bath time! She loves bath time, especially if mommy, daddy or sissy get in with her (and yes, we’ve all gotten in at the same time!)
8. Favorite books: Any of the Olivia books by Ian Falconer, Elmo: Babies, any book about animals
9. Favorite toys: Blocks, squirty bath toys
10. Favorite thing to do EVER: GO TO GRANDMA AND PAPA’S!!!
11. Favorite songs: Anything on Yo Gabba Gabba, Ring Around the Rosie, Wheels on the bus, Head, shoulder’s Knees and toes
12. Favorite thing to do with her sissy Ava: Tickle her, push her nose, hug her
13. And talking on the phone to grama, papa, uncle Chris or Auntie Nini!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!